16 februari Modern Greenhouse Farming
- Ukraine, Energodar (Zaporizhzhya region)
February 16, 2019, Zaporizhzhia oblast, Energodar, 6, Centralna Str., Cultural and business center "Youth"
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine supports the transfer of the technologies and innovations in horticultural sector. We believe that the event in Energodar "Modern greenhouse Farming 2019" will become a good platform for cooperation of the greenhouse produces and suppliers of modern greenhouse technologies.
The event if organized by the company Information "Infoindustriya" in partnership with the Ukrainian project business UHBDP Horticulture Development, funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Canada, co-funded and implemented by the Mennonite Economic Development Association (MEDA), and supported by the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine.
The conference will address the following topics:
- Effective pest control in greenhouses. Enthomophagous schemes of biological protection of fruit and vegetables.
- Intelligent approach to plant nutrition: deficiency, macro and micro element surplus.
- Intensive innovations of hybrids and technology of growing vegetables of closed soil.
- Secrets of the lighting of the plants.
- Sales markets for greenhouse products.
- Dutch technological equipment and other topical issues in the greenhouse industry.
In connection with the introduction of quarantine regime in some areas of Zaporozhye region, namely the discovery of new sources of regulated quarantine organisms - potato moth and South American tomato moth the panel discussion will be help in the framework of the comference.
Participation for practitioners, government organizations and academics is free.
For more information please visit: http://euroagrochem.com/uhbdp-greenhouse-2019/