Studies & Factsheets
The Embassy and its partner organizations regularly hire researchers or consultants to execute market studies. Additionally, we also write reports and factsheets on developments in the sector to inform you. This section provides an overview of these reports.
- [Potato] Seed Potatoes Tanzania
- [General] Regional Investment Guides
- [Marine Fisheries] Marine fisheries in Tanzania and Kenya
- [Horticulture] Sourcing Fruits & Vegetables
- [World Bank] Tanzania Dairy and Poultry Sectors: Key constraints inhibiting competitiveness.
- [AmCham] Cost of Doing Business in Agriculture in Tanzania
- [Poultry] Opportunities for Investment in Tanzania’s Poultry Sector
- [Auaculture] opportunities in the aquaculture sector
- [Business Climate] Factsheet on doing business in Tanzania
- [Horticulture] A closer look at the Tanzanian tomato value chain and the role of seed companies
- [Seed] Brochure: Your partner in quality seed
If you would like to be informed about the most recent studies and factsheets we have published, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to subscibe to our newsletter or follow us on twitter @NLAgriTanzania