The 5th International Conference “Berries of Russia 2022”
The share of domestic fruits and berries on the Russian market has increased from 28% to 42% over 10 years, while the share of imported products has decreased from 72% to 58%. This is evidenced by the data of the Russian Agricultural Bank, published at the end of December 2021. On February 24 and 25, Voronezh will host the 5th International Conference Berries of Russia 2022, organized by the Berry Union and the FruitNews news agency. The event will get together the largest berry growers and experts who will discuss the key issues and solutions of the Russian berry industry.
Key Features of the Conference:
- The only specialized event for the berry industry members in Russia
- Participation of the largest berry growers and famous industry experts
- Communication and presentation ground for new technologies, practices, innovations, as well as equipment and materials for berry growing, packing and processing
- Possibility to discuss the key issues, problems and solutions of the Russian berry industry
- The point of exchanging opinions among the berry growers, researchers, suppliers of plants, pesticides, fertilizers, equipment, materials, wholesale and retail traders
- Opportunity to gain and share technical information on different aspects of berries growing, storage and processing
- Berry growers and processors
- Suppliers of berry plants
- Producers of fertilizers and pesticides
- Service companies, suppliers of equipment and materials for berry growing, pecking and processing
- Wholesale and retail enterprises
- Research institutions and educational organizations
Expected number of the Conference participants is 400 industry members.
The language of the Conference is Russian.
Both offline and online participation is available. Online participation is free.
Program and registration
You can get more detailed information, get acquainted with the program, suggest an actual topic of a report or discussion for inclusion in the conference program, as well as register as a participant of the event here, by phone +7 (495) 729-3080 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAN Team Moscow