About the Agriculture Counselor
Since August 2017, Ingrid Korving is operating as the Agricultural Counselor at the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Nairobi; where her working area includes both Kenya and Tanzania.
The Agricultural department and our colleagues at the Embassy are here to stimulate trade and investment between Kenya and the Netherlands in the Agricultural Sector and strengthen value chains by working together closely with Kenyan Institutions and the Kenyan Private Sector. Building and fostering partnerships between Kenyan and Dutch businesses & government is key to the vision of the agriculture team.
The agricultural team is composed by the following members:
In Nairobi, Kenya:
- Ingrid Korving, Agricultural Counselor
- Bart Kuiter, Agricultural Attaché
- Elizabeth Kiamba, Agricultural Advisor
- Manou Aelmans, Agricultural Officer
In Dar es Salaam, Tanzania:
- Theonestina Mutabingwa, Agricultural Advisor
- Abdallah Msambachi, Agricultural Advisor
Contact details Nairobi
Contact details Dar es Salaam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: (+255) 222.194.000