Hungary: Ökoindustra 2021 - Netherlands pavilion
Join us at Central Europe's leading international green economy expo between April 28-30!
Hungary claims leadership in the Green Transition
Join us at the 6th edition of the Ökoindustria between April 28-30, 2021 in Budapest, Hungary.
This is the leading international green economy expo in Central Europe for environmental technologies, sustainable products and services focused on waste and water management, brownfield industry and circular economy including agro-food and smart mobility.
The main patron of the event is President of Hungary János Áder; other patrons include, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Péter Szíjjártó and Minister of Agriculture István Nagy.
With more than 15.000 professionals from over 15 countries the last 5 editions of Ökoindustria proved to be a significant platform for decision makers and project-holders to meet, exchange experience about the latest state-of-the-art technologies, innovations, business opportunities and trends in the regional environmental industry market.
Hungary has committed itself to be climate-neutral by 2050 and to reach this goal, the country will dedicate a considerable amount of money to the green transition. The beneficiaries will be universities & research institutions and companies who have the first movers’ advantage to switch to sustainable operations in the sectors circular economy, agro-food, green mobility, renewable energy and waste management.
This year, the Netherlands is the guest country of this regional virtual event. You can now join our Netherlands Pavilion as an exhibitor at a reduced rate.
Participation fee: €280 (excl. VAT)
Participation offers a unique opportunity to showcase your solutions:
- Virtual stand at the ÖKOINDUSTRIA virtual expo portal (graphic layout with logo, company description, uploaded business proposals, offers, contacts, company image film/technology film, text and video chat option with participants)
- Access to B2B software (profile and matchmaking)
- Listing in the online digital exhibitor and program brochure (downloadable pdf for expo participants)
- 2 Green Belt passes to ÖKOINDUSTRIA2021 (includes rewatching possibility of conference events, executive summary video and valuable gifts)
- Digital kit (social media visuals, banners, e-mail signatures)
Information and registration
If you need more information on the expo, you can contact Éva Szabó, Sr. Policy Advisor at the Netherlands Embassy:
If you need more information on the Netherlands Pavilion, you can contact Agnes Huetink, Phaff Export Marketing BV: firstname.lastname@example.org