Pitch your innovation or technology at the 2022 Poultry Tech Summit in Atlanta, GA
The 2022 Poultry Tech Summit will be held in person on Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The advisory board is seeking applications from both innovators and technology providers that could significantly impact the poultry supply chain. Both US and international presenters can apply. Applications are due May 9th.
Potential areas of interest
Potential presenters are invited to submit abstracts on, but not limited, to:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Virtual Reality
The Poultry Tech Summit is seeking abstracts and applications from innovators describing their innovations which could significantly impact the poultry supply chain. Innovators must be seeking investment to develop their product for market, looking to license their intellectual property, or recruiting partners to trial their innovation to be considered in this category.
Innovators will be allotted 10 minutes for their presentations. Presenters must be willing to answer questions from the audience.
What you need to apply
- You should submit innovations that are ready to be developed commercially into solutions for significant poultry industry problems.
- Submission of innovations applicable to any point in the poultry live production, processing or distribution supply chain are encouraged.
- All submissions must be in English.
- Abstracts should be no more than 325 words long.
- All portions of the application must be completed.
Individuals or corporations wishing to make a presentation about a significant advance in technology that may impact the poultry supply chain in the future may make submissions to be presenters at the Poultry Tech Summit. These presentations must not be tied to any product and should address a significant move forward in application of technology or recent research on a significant industry problem which may have a technological solution. Presenters will be allotted 15 minutes for their presentations.
What you need to apply:
- Presentations must not be tied to any product and should address a significant move forward in application of technology or recent research on a significant industry problem which may have a technological solution
- All submissions must be in English
- Abstracts should be no more than 325 words long
- All portions of the questionnaire must be completed
For details on how to apply, please visit: 2022 Georgia Tech Summit