PSD Multisectoral Study Central Ukraine - Багатогалузеве дослідження центральних регіонів України
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine initiated the PSD Multisectoral Study on Central-Ukrainian regions/oblasts (Khmelnytskyi, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia, Cherkasy, Kyiv, Kyrovograd, Chernigiv).
The short version of the study is available on-line.
In case you would like to receive the full version of the study, please please contact us at: email@example.com
Purpose of the study
The aim of this project is the Economic development of the Central-Ukrainian regions/oblasts by raising the interest of Dutch companies to do business in Central Ukraine and therewith contribute to the private sector development of the region, amongst others through B2B connections and improvement of business and investment climate in the regions by bringing in new/Dutch expertise.
Sectors under investigation
The study covers a number of the sectors (based on trade requests of Dutch companies):
- Light industry
- Furniture production
Agro-food and Horticulture
- Production and processing of milk
- Production of greenhouse vegetables
- Production and processing of open field vegetables, fruit, berries, mushrooms (excluding technical crops like sugar beet).
- Production and processing of potato
- Current and planned projects in BBE (biomass, bioethanol, solid fuel boilers etc.)
- Production of machinery, equipment, materials for abovementioned sectors.
This study is based on the interviews with the governmental representatives of the selected regions, businesses and NGO’s operating in the selected sectors.
The general contractor for this study is:
ITFC Investment&Trade Facilitation Center