22 juni Outlook for the dairy production in Poland
Are you active in the dairy sector as supplier, branch organization, processor or farmer? Make sure to join us for the webinar on June 22, where we will discuss the developments in the dairy sector in Poland. With experts online and on a dairy farm in Bukowiec, Poland!
Why should you join?
Poland is the largest milk supplier in CEE and the fifth largest in the EU. Between 2015 and 2020, the growth rate of milk deliveries in Poland was almost 3 times higher than the EU average. There is still potential for further growth including for new technologies and services for dairy farmers in Poland. Additionally, sustainability and animal welfare are, also in view of European policy, becoming more and more important.
Please register by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
The link for the event will be provided on 21st June.
Guests and panelists
- Arend Jan Hendriks, Dutch dairy farmer in Poland, Hendrikpol Sp. z o.o.
- Andrzej Adryan, Sales Manager, Lely East Sp. z o.o.
- Andrzej Babuchowski, President and CEO, Dairy Industry Innovation Institute Ltd., Polska Izba Mleka
- Klaas Johan Osinga, Senior Adviser, Dutch farmers organization LTO
- Paweł Wyrzykowski, Food and Agri Sector Research Analyst, BNP Paribas Group AgriHub CEE & Africa
During our program we will answer crucial questions, such as:
- What is the investment climate for the primary dairy production, what are the challenges for the dairy farmers in Poland?
- What is the perspective of receiving the support from the Polish government when it comes to transition towards sustainable production?
- What are the latest developments in the European policy and how will this effect investments in a more sustainable production and animal welfare?
- How has milk production developed in Poland in recent years and what trends can we observe in the future, considering environmental issues?
- What is the structure of the milk processing sector in Poland in comparison with other countries?
- Is the Polish dairy sector exploiting its export potential?
Want to catch up before the webinar? A quick scan of the Polish Dairy sector is available here.