03 december Holland Pavilion at Fresh Business Expo 2019
- International Exhibition Centre (IEC)
15 Brovarskyi Prospekt UA-02660 Kiev Ukraine www.iec-expo.com.ua
Holland Pavilion will host representatives of the Dutch companies which participate in the FoodTechLink Ukraine public-private partnership. We also invite to join our Holland Pavilion the other Dutch companies active in the fresh produce sector.
The organizer of the Holland Pavilion - FoodTechLink Ukraine - is a partnership between the Netherlands and Ukraine. Main goal of this cooperation is to introduce to the Ukrainian market the innovative equipment and packaging solutions for the food processing industry from the Netherlands.
Companies participating in FoodTechLink Ukraine, offer professional solutions for growing, storage, logistics, processing, freezing & cooling as well as packing of fruit, vegetables, berries and mushrooms. More information: www.foodtechlink.com
For details please contact Benno Grimberg email@example.com
Fresh Business Expo https://www.freshbusinessexpo.com/en/ is the leading trade event for all suppliers within the entire spectrum of the Fresh Produce Industry.
Fresh Business Expo is an international event that targets Fresh Produce Production, Processing, Storage & Handling Technologies and Produce and Supply in Ukraine and CIS Countries.
The exhibition is organized by Nova Exhibitions BV (The Netherlands), “City of Dreams” Company” Ltd (Ukraine) and Fruit Inform (Ukraine).
Key product area’s of the exhibition include:
– Fruit / vegetables / berry / mushroom-growing, viticulture,
– Seed production,
– Exhibition of growing technologies,
– Exhibition of technologies for storage of vegetables and fruits, berries, dried fruits, etc.
– Exhibition of greenhouse technologies and equipment,
– Exhibition of technologies for cooling, freezing and canning, as well as related equipment,
– Equipment for the processing of fruits and vegetables, berries, etc.,
– Equipment for chemical protection of plants and application of fertilizers,
– Equipment for irrigation and drip irrigation,
– Control devices,
– Exhibition of post-harvest technologies,
– Packaging and sorting technologies,
– Orchard gardens and berries technologies,
– Systems for selecting crops for industrial gardens,
– Seedlings and twigs, seedlings of berries,
– Control and prevention of diseases, protection and replenishment of fruit plants,
– Agricultural equipment exhibition,
– Agricultural machinery exhibition,
– Vegetable stores and equipment for storage of finished products,
– Packaging materials,
– Fresh produce marketing,
– Suppliers of fruit and vegetable products – farmers,
– Importers of fruit and vegetable products – traders.