21 februari International Agricultural Exhibition AGRA
- Bulgarije, Plovdiv
The International Agricultural Exhibition AGRA ranks among the biggest economic events for agribusiness in South Eastern Europe. It brings together the most creative and successful companies and research institutes from the industry. It is held under the auspices of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The event is organized by International Fair Plovdiv in partnership with the Agricultural Academy.
The main exhibition sectors are:
- Plant growing, machinery and equipment for plant growing
- Seeds, seedlings, plant protection chemicals
- Livestock breeding, machinery, installations, equipment for livestock breeding
- Veterinary medicine
- Research and development
- Packing and packaging equipment
- Specialized media
The following are carried out within the framework of Agra 2018:
- Specialized exhibition of organic farming BIOAGRA
- Competition for innovations in agriculture
In the same period International Fair Plovdiv will also host:
- International Exhibition of Vine Growing and Wine Producing VINARIA
- International Exhibition of Food and Drinks, Packaging, Machines and Technologies FOODTECH
- International Exhibition of Equipment for Hotels, Restaurants, Cafeterias and Commercial Facilities HORECA PLOVDIV
- Exhibition of High Quality Italian Food and Wines TASTES OF ITALY
- International Beekeeping Exhibition API BULGARIA
The number of participants in last year`s mega forum was 425, coming from 24 countries. The events were visited by 35 000 people.
For more information, visit the website